Friday, November 18, 2011

For my childs craft work what do i do for collage for christmas bells?

Paste cut-outs of various bells on a sheet of poster board. You can add doilies behind them, or any of a huge variety of other similar things. Have your child do the cutting, pasting, drawing of bells on construction paper, etc, and let them do the work while you simply supervise.





Christmas bells can be cut from wrapping paper, magazines, print-outs from the net, etc. Look around, thery're everywhere.

For my childs craft work what do i do for collage for christmas bells?
I have "Granny Camp" for my grandchildren every month. In November we took last years Christmas cards, wrapping paper and name tags and decoupage them to different shapes to hang on our outside tree. After we let it dry for a week, we met again and covered the ornaments with clear wrap (Wrinkle it ) and diamond dust. They look great when the sun bounces off them.





Be sure to coat the surface you are adhering the picture to and the back of the picture before putting it in place and then cover with an even coat. It works for me. I use a product called Modpodge.


No comments:

Post a Comment