Friday, November 18, 2011

Having trouble finding which artist orwho sang the original or most famous versions ofthese christmas classics

I realize that some of these are songs people justgo off caroling to and they have been around for hundreds of years but surely there must be a great recording of them somewhere I know in some old christmas cartoons there are some where they record a version of it


can anyone help me find out where i can find artists to these songs and maybe what cd they are on I looked everywhere..


-Cantique De Noel (O holy night)


-The night before christmas


-Jingle Bells (one horse open sleigh)


-Little Drummer Boy


-santa clause is coming to town


-the first noel


-jolly old saint nicholas


-we wish you a merry christmas


-mary had a baby


-the nutcracker suite


-suzy snowflake(the wgn chicago cartoon classic)


-here we come a-wassaling


-I heard the bells on christmas day


-o tannenbaum (oh christmas tree)


-carol of the bells


-my christmas tree


-auld lang syne (new years traditional song)


-baby its cold outside


-silent night


I hate remakes so could someone give me the most famous ver.ty

Having trouble finding which artist orwho sang the original or most famous versions ofthese christmas classics
Try Bing Crosby, Tony Bennet, Frank Sinatra some of the Old School Guys


No comments:

Post a Comment