Monday, November 16, 2009

CHRISTMAS POEM FOR MOM !!!!!!!!! What do you think????????? Please help!?

This is what i have so far ....please add something for me ..i am stuck and lost ...please ! thanks !





Flurries are falling, Sidewalks are white


Bells are jingling , Christmas is tonight


I smile, because i am with my family

CHRISTMAS POEM FOR MOM !!!!!!!!! What do you think????????? Please help!?
Third line:


I'm with my family and now I smile,


This is the best I've felt for a while.


My Mom is a legend, my Mom is the best,


She never complains when put to the test.


She makes me so happy, she is my best friend,


I'll love her forever, right through to the end.


She works really hard, from morning 'til night,


Doesn't think of herself, I know that's not right.


So especially this Christmas, I want her to know,


How much I love her, how she makes my heart glow.


So. . .


Each second, each minute, each hour, each day,


Remember I love you, in my own special way.





I think that writing a poem to your mother is a wonderful idea, she will love it. Hope this is of some help to you.
Reply:The tree is decorated so wonderfully





We open our presents happily





lol hope that helps?


No comments:

Post a Comment