Saturday, November 14, 2009

Singing Mickey & Friends Christmas ornament; Does anyone know where I can find it?

It's a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone had seen one of these. I had it when I was little, and I wanted to replace it, but I have no idea what it's called, and because of that, I don't know where to start in looking for it...





It must have been made by Disney, because it featured Mickey, Donald,Goofy, and Pluto singing Christmas carols. Though they were all interconnected, they were each in their own individual house, and the main power was a big toystore or something like that.





I remember they sang a number of songs, like Wish You A Merry Christmas, and Jingle Bells. Any ideas?

Singing Mickey %26amp; Friends Christmas ornament; Does anyone know where I can find it?
Hallmark has them I know. You can also try the disney store.
Reply:You could go the Disney Store.


No comments:

Post a Comment