Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm trying to record a Christmas CD... I'm using only remixes I've found on the internet...?

Does anyone know how I can find songs for free that have no words that are downloadable? Here are the ones I'm looking for, if you can help:





All I want for christmas is you- Mariah Carey (so so def remix)


All I want for christmas is you- my chemical romance


Rocking around the christmas tree- Cartel


Jingle Bell Rock- Aly %26amp; Aj


Santa Claus is coming to town- Celtic Dreamer





If you can help, I'd SOOOOOOOOOO appreciate it. THANKS

I'm trying to record a Christmas CD... I'm using only remixes I've found on the internet...?
funny, i'm trying to record a Christmas CD too! Since I never found any instrumentals, I suggest you download a program to take the vocals OUT of a song. I used DJ Twist %26amp; Burn with the Vocal Remover effects. It works on most, but not all songs. It worked for most of mine. Hope this helps.
Reply:I use Bear Share Lite which is free file sharing. Try typing instrumental in the search with the songs you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment