Monday, May 17, 2010

Christmas song help!!!?

I need help. Im in color guard for my school. I need a fast funky and fun christmas song to preform to. I want something that no one has heard of like jingle bell rock none of that. Thats too original. And remember its for school so it cant have cussing or sex in it. Please I need your help so bad. I cant think of any. Thanks alot!

Christmas song help!!!?
I got an idea! You know the two Charlie Brown specials they show on TV? "The Great Pumpkin" and the Christmas one? Well, there is a Christmas song about Snoopy from Charlie Brown. Check it out. It's a rare song, not many people hear it.





Here are the lyrics and the chords: http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/sn...
Reply:Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Wizards In Winter is the track from Lost Christmas Eve cd. Its the song in the second video. The first song is Christmas Eve I think. They are a rock opera group.


No comments:

Post a Comment