Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the song "Christmas City" sung by Merv Griffin? Lyrics below:

Christmas City Wonderful City All dressed up in snow and mistletoe Christmas City Wonderful City Come this Christmas to the Christmas City I'll go Up on hilltops pick on an icicle Chew it while you slide to fun below Down in midtown people are nice-icle Come this Christmas to the Christmas City I'll go I hear bells ringing ding-dong ding-dong ding I hear voices singing of a winter wonderland come along you'll understand Christmas City gotta stay happy Make a snowball that's the kind of throw Christmas City Wonderful City Come this Christmas to the Christmas to the Christmas City let's go I hear bells ringing ding-dong ding-dong ding I hear voices singing of a winter wonderland come along you'll understand Christmas City gotta stay happy Snowman snowgirl any kind at all Christmas City Wonderful City Come this Christmas and you'll suddenly find your youth In that wonderful city of Christmas called That beautiful city of Christmas called The wonderful city of Christmas called DULUTH!

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the song "Christmas City" sung by Merv Griffin? Lyrics below:
May be able to find out by calling KBJR in Duluth. They air and sponsor the annual Christmas parade for which that song is used for. I bet they could help you out. Their website is www.kbjr.com.
Reply:Download off of Limewire. Go to Limewire.com, download their software, run a search for the song, and download!


No comments:

Post a Comment