Friday, May 21, 2010

Need help writing Christmas Carol lyrics??

Well, I have to think of a christmas song and rewrite the lyrics so that it has to do with the golden ages (ex. Islam, Tang and Song dynasty, Byzantine Empire, and gupta empire"





My song i chose was "Jingle Bell rock"





Im totally stuck, so i was wondering if u could show me some tips or help get me started


THankes!

Need help writing Christmas Carol lyrics??
wow...i had to rewrite a christmas carol for english class...we were reading the book a christmas carol, and had to write it in the perspective of Scrooge...i did All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth- and I changed it to All I Want For Christmas is a pile of mon-ey.





do something like that, pick a song that would match the perspective of the people from the golden age


No comments:

Post a Comment