Monday, May 17, 2010

Classic Christmas Music.....?.......?

I need the songs listed below for a class project... its weird and i cannot get a program like limewire my copmuter doesnt let them work... which sucks!


if you can help tonight email me the songs


frogebell@yahoo.com


and i will give you the points!





Frosty the Snowman


Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer


Sielnt Night


Jingle Bells


Jingle Bell Rock


Winter Wonder Land


Sielnt Night


Let it snow


Deck the Halls


Santa Clause is Coming to town


Grown up Christmas list


White Christmas


Illl Be home for christmas


Rockin Around the Christmas


12 Days of Christmas


My Favorite things


Up on the House Top








Please send them to night...


or at least the ones you do have...


and any other classics you can think of!

Classic Christmas Music.....?.......?
I hope it worked!...let me know ;)
Reply:Try youtube, or just google them in, or www.8notes.com could have sheet music, and an option to listen to that music.


No comments:

Post a Comment