Friday, May 21, 2010

I am looking for Control System for Christmas tree.Can anybody help me to find it.(from oil industry)?

I am looking for Control System for Christmas tree.Can anybody help me to find it.(Christmas Tree: An assembly of valves at each wellhead to control and shut off the flow to or from the well.) When I try to search it in a search systems such as Yahoo! Google, MSN, they find only fu*kin Christmas tree (you know what I mean?) with bells etc.

I am looking for Control System for Christmas tree.Can anybody help me to find it.(from oil industry)?
Usually the Control system you are looking for is hydraulic on the sea bed controlled either electronically or hydraulically from the surface. You could try searching under subsea blow off prevention, off shore drilling, "cameron drilling and production systems", or "hydril".


No comments:

Post a Comment