Friday, May 21, 2010

What are the best renditions of these Christmas songs?

Mary, Did You Know?


The Christmas Song


Baby, It's Cold Outside


Do You Hear What I Hear?


Silver Bells


Breath of Heaven


[My] Grown-Up Christmas List


This Christmas (other than chris brown)


I'll Be Home for Christmas


I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus


Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow


Last Christmas





10 points to whomever has my favorite renditions

What are the best renditions of these Christmas songs?
I am sorry, but I really don't know. You see, I lost my hearing in 1995 while serving in the Navy.





But I do have a GREAT recommendation. One of my favorite CDs, was titled:


Handle's Messiah: A Soulful Celebration





Think about stars like Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, Vanessa Williams, Ray Charles, and dozens more revamping Handel's Massiah to contemporary styles. BLEW ME AWAY! I highly recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment